Crew Member: Sales Professional – St. Petersburg, FL, UNITED STATES
WHO WE ARE:
Landing Company is a multi-channel jewelry retail company and designer of sterling silver jewelry. Specializing in unique collections of sterling silver jewelry, fashion accessories, and men’s jewelry, our beautifully designed collections, top destination store locations, island-vibe retail environments, and world-class hospitality and customer service define our unique appeal.
Friendliness is the foremost part of our company culture. You’ve got to enjoy talking to our guests about our jewelry collections, being friendly, service-oriented, knowledgeable, and making sales and customer contacts to be successful here. Every day you will meet new people and have the rewarding task of assisting our guests in finding that perfect piece from the Landing Company collection of products. Helping our guests discover that special piece is often said by our team members to be their favorite part of the job.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for store Sales Associates to join our team at the St. Petersburg Location. As a Landing Company Sales Associate, you will be the direct link to our customers. Introducing Landing Company to our customers, presenting the Featured Collections, answering lots of questions, being helpful and attentive to the guests, and following sales processes and training are among some of the things you will be doing every day at work. Sales Associates must have a strong work ethic, top-notch communication skills, friendly and helpful demeanor, and willingness to talk about our collection of products with our guests.
AT Landing Company, WE:
- Strongly encourage growth within the company. Standout employees have opportunities to take on increased responsibilities and roles
- Foster relationships with customers by following-up on recent purchases and creating a personal connection
- Brainstorm new and exciting ways to reach and excite our customers. And then make it happen!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
• LOVE meeting new people and have exceptional interpersonal skills
• PASSIONATE about sterling silver jewelry and the incredible products we sell
• EAGER to help people, talk about our collections, and assist where you can
• THRIVE in a fast-paced profession retail sales environment
• READY to work a store schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Be the driving force behind the Landing Company characteristic of friendliness
• Act as a product and service expert to provide the highest level of service and sales
• Achieve individual sales goals through constant improvement of measurable results
• Provide the highest level of customer service according to Landing Company Service Standards at all points of contact
• Ensures proper floor coverage at all times.
• Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, and merchandising per Landing Company Visual Standards to maximize selling opportunities
• Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines
• Answer phones courteously and promptly adhering to Phone Communication Standards
• Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, checkout area, and stockroom is clean, neat, and well maintained per Landing Company Visual Standards.
• Establish a partnership with Landing Company Leads and Management to support company initiatives and objectives
• Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge, Featured Collections, campaign promotions, core product lines, and merchandising standards
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures contained in the Landing Company Employee Manual
• Utilize established Landing Company policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention
• Ensure follow-through and completion of assigned tasks.
• Continuously look for contact opportunities to grow the client base and build loyalty.
• Communicates client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the store management team.
• Work as a team to implement processes and initiatives that support growth of Landing Company through optimization of our store environments
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• Minimum of 1 Year Retail Experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
• Represent Landing Company’s core values, emphasizing a positive work environment that is fun and unique
• Passion for Sterling Silver Jewelry and the Landing Company collections we sell
• Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
• Ability to think, react, and multi-task in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Capability to maintain a team-oriented outlook
• Innate sense of responsibility and accountability
• Assertive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and time-management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evenings, weekends, and holiday shifts
• Proficient in basic Computer and Technology Skills
• Capable of lifting up to 25 pounds.
• Background Check Required
• Must be eligible to work in the US
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manger.
Work Location: 282 Beach Drive NE St. Petersburg, FL 33701
[button link=”/application/”]Apply for this Position[/button]